ORM Chicago is a marketing firm that is driven to give you the best online reputation service possible. Every businesses needs are different. We offer simple to very elaborate ORM & SEO packages. Let our expert customer service ORM specialists tailor a campaign budget that fits your business needs.
What can ORM Chicago do for you?
- Online Reputation management (ORM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Posting + Marketing
- Web Design
- Link Building
- Landing Page Design & Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Content building
- Flyer design
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords Management
- Retarget Marketing
- E-commerce Development & Marketing
- Paid Per Click Marketing (PPC)
What is Online Reputation Management?
- ORM stands for online reputation management
- ORM is how others view your business or image in the digital online world. Yelp, Google, Amazon, & Facebook are all great examples of a few places people go to leave & check online reputations.
- Online reputation management is about improving your business or brands good standing online.
- Your online identity is determined not only by what you post, but also by what others post about you. Whether a mention in a blog post, a photo tag, or a reply to a public status update.
- Most business professionals and or businesses have an online reputation, Google it for yourself to find out where you or your business stands.
Three types of online reputation feedback
- The good, where you take care of your online reputation and create cycles of positive quality materials that reflect well on you & your business.
- The bad, ignoring your online reputation can lead to falling victim to poor cycles a false information, rumors, and slander.
- Neutral, customer has mixed feelings both positive and negative about their experience.
All three of these types of reputation feedback are the most common results for ORM.
ORM is fairly new but new studies have shown up to 73% of customers are now checking online reputation reviews in key service driven industries & businesses. A new study has also shown customers that read negative non addressed reviews change their mind on services 81% of the time! It's very clear, the future of a positive digital online reputation presence becomes more and more important as the years go on, experts have proven time & time again...
If you have anymore questions about online reputation management please don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email and one of our ORM specialist will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is SEO & why is it so important?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users; these visitors can then be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business' online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how s